Saturday, May 5, 2018

Two Years Ago


Almost two years ago I met Jane.  A lot of stuff has happened since then and I’m not even talking about politics.  As one would expect between a couple of crazy kids in love, we did stuff.  We merged our families, got married, sold my house, bought our house, and continue to do more stuff.  Through it all, I continued to work on my art, a little.  Though time is limited, Jane supports and encourages my determination to keep going with my #artwork.  So, that’s what I’m doing – putting in a little more time towards that.  I have even updated my website.  Oh, I did my very first portfolio review a couple of weeks ago too.  And I finally joined Instagram.  I’m doing this because I love making art.  And it would be nice to sell prints for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment