Sunday, March 28, 2021

Do Professional Photographers Ever Photograph for Fun?

This is a good question (as opposed to a bad question).  First things first – I do not know if professional photographers ever photograph for fun – but I imagine they do.  I am, technically, not a professional photographer, yet, as I do not earn my living as a photographer or photographic artist.  I am continuously working on becoming a photographic artist though.  Once my ecommerce site is operational, it will play a key role in me achieving that goal.  That being said, I do photograph for fun.  Besides the fact that I have fun every time I do a shoot, I make images that I have no plans for except to look at for my own enjoyment.  I really like photography and I hope you do too.

(Designation, Self Portraits - not named at this time.)




No comments:

Post a Comment