Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Breakout Moments This Spring Auction Season.

“8 Artists Who Had Breakout Moments This Spring Auction Season” was an article I scanned (I only read the first paragraph) on Artsy.  I was scanning to see if any of the artist were photographers.  I believe they were all painters.  I am not upset with painters; they are cool folks.  I am just like, “yeah, that was what I expected”, with the industry regarding fine art photographers.  I know, there are thousands of recognized fine art photographers all around the world, but it just seems like…  I am not sure of the words I want to use here so I won’t.  But there was another thing that I must keep remembering when I read these art industry articles – they are not writing to me.  They are writing to top tier collectors, notable gallerist, accomplished artist, etc.  The work that was in the article was cool though.

Just the same, you should have a look at my website.  I imagine you will really like it.

(Designation, Kinetic Ambiguity Project 4785, Aeolian)


No comments:

Post a Comment