Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Poohstock 2011, My Cousin’s Yard, Part 1


Poohstock.  I had to miss it this year and will have to miss it next year only because I will be in Hawaii.  But these photos are cool from last year.  This group was shot with my Powershot.  This was taken in my cousin Shawn’s yard.  He’s a contractor.  This was before anything got started save for setting up.  I was just roaming and taking pictures.  What I did with the post production was play around with shadows and highlights then put a cross processed effect layer over that.  It was done in Photoshop.

Oregon, wow – what a place.  There were so many trees I just knew a pack of werewolves and were-bears were going to jump out of the vegetation and have us for dinner.  Again, this was the summer of 2011 in Grants Pass, Oregon.  It was a lot of fun.  Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment