Wednesday, July 10, 2013

43rd Annual Student Art Exhibition at CSUSB’s Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art

Hey, I never mentioned this before but I won something.  I won the Phantom Purchase Award last month at our 43rd Annual Student Art Exhibition that was held at the Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art (RAFFMA), which is located on the California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) campus.  The exhibition will run until the end of July.  Last year I took a lot of pictures of the exhibition but I did not do that this year.  I did take these two photos a few days after the show opening.  This was the first time I have every won something in connection with my photography.  It feels good.


I shot this with medium format color slide film then had it processed like it was print film.  That is called “cross process”.  And I really like how that looks.  I am going to do a lot more.  The print itself I called “Window Pains” because I did not have a name for it.  But Window Pains is the name of the subset of my main project, “The Victor Valley Project”.  Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment