Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Kauai the Garden Island, 1 of 3

We went to Kauai, Hawaii last month for our family vacation.  I showed off a lot of photos of the trip on my family blog, “Categorically-Exposed”.  But I pulled a few photos to put here that I did not show there.  I think these were some pretty cool shots – that is my normal voice for trying to say I think they have some artistic value.

A life time ago, I use to think that I would eventually “get away from it all” in Costa Rica.  You know, when my children are adults and out there doing their thing – I would go do mine.  Well, Costa Rica has been replaced with Kauai.  The great thing about this is that I do not have to leave the US.  The real great thing about this was that Kauai is an extraordinarily incredible place to be.  I am still smiling even after drowning my point and shoot camera and my cell phone.  I explained all of that on the other blog but just know that it was all worth it.  The mosquito bites were worth it too and I really do not like those things.  Enjoy.
 Hanalei Beach
 Around Hanalei

 Table setting at the luau
 Princeville
 Hanalei
 Wai’oli Hui’ia Church
 North coast

In the “jungle”

No comments:

Post a Comment