Sunday, May 23, 2021

What Marketing Strategies Work for You?

I imagine it looks like a giant green hand grabbing the Earth as it pulls itself up from some incredible void.  As it grips the surface, the sky is alive with frenetic activity flashing between white and blue.  But this place and these happenings are a secret because no one will know about my art unless I can get the work in front of them.  Marketing is essential to getting this business moving forward.  I’m working on my social media marketing right now as I don’t have a monetary cost with that at the moment (I’m just trying to say it’s free with a bunch of words).  And I need to learn about Google Places too.  What marketing strategies are working for you?

 

Oh, don’t forget to drop by the website since you’re here at the blog.

(Designation, Kinetic Ambiguity Project 3368, Khamaseen)



No comments:

Post a Comment