Sunday, August 15, 2021

Another Reason Why I Make Photographs

I got the chance to get out and make some images this weekend.  This was not on my list to do but it is no secret that I needed it – the therapy of making photographs.  When I am out there (anywhere really), with a camera in hand, the therapeutic relief is not instant.  It takes some time before I relax a bit and get into the flow of my process.  It varies but generally it takes about 30 minutes and I begin to feel what I’m doing with my camera.  For me, it is a free consultation with a mental health profession.  When I’m done, I am in a more relaxed state of mind and can better work my way through some of my issues that need addressing in my world.  I don’t know, but it may work for you too – if that is something that you need.

(Designation, Kinetic Ambiguity Project 2615 - not named at this time.)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment