Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Finally, Part Two – How to Solve the Blank Wall Predicament

I know, I have been gone for a few hundred years (or a couple of months).  You know how it goes sometimes, you get caught up in stuff and the time gets away from you.

So, blank walls – how do we hang prints or convert “blah” walls into “wow” walls?  My wife sent me the guide below a while back and it’s helpful.  There is one detail I believe most people know about.  For the group of folks who may not be aware, once you know where you’re hanging that artwork, be sure you compensate for the difference in height from the top of your piece to where the wire will be.  You know, pick up your piece with one finger on the wire then measure the distance from the wire to the top of the work/frame.  You eliminate the surprises, and you never want those surprises.





(Designation, Kinetic Ambiguity Project 2712, Föhn)



No comments:

Post a Comment