Thursday, July 31, 2014

I:Empire, a photographic countenance of the Inland Empire

Time:               Show opening and reception 6pm to 9pm on August 9th, Saturday.
Location:         Space Gallery, 250 West Second Street, Pomona, CA 91766
More Info:       The show runs from August 9th until September 6th.

Normally, I put stuff up here after an event that I took photos at.  Well, this is an upcoming event and I hope you can come have a look.  It is a group show featuring the work of:
Alexis Beltran
Allison Linder
Andrew K. Thompson
Carlos A. Garcia
Cesia Ortiz
Charles Dalton
Diana Prince
Diana Hernandez
Edward Lance Montgomery
Manny Tovey
Frederick J. Brashear Jr.
Jose Carreno
Kathy Miller Stewart
Kimberly Aguirre
La Mark Milan
Mayte Escobar
Michael Vollmer
Nancy Perry
Samuel Ramirez
Steve Beswick           
Tim Hicks
Victoria Banegas
Wendy Arreola


There is a Facebook event page that has more information.  The two prints that I have in the show are the following images below.  If you can make it, please do.  I think you’ll enjoy it.

“Katie’s Temperament was Obvious”
“Sialainie was Difficult to Read”

No comments:

Post a Comment