Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Site Survey, Victorville, Part 2

Here I am in Victorville.  This was shot on June 4, 2011, the same day as the previous entry.   And a correction on the previous entry – that’s not Victorville, its Apple Valley.  But this entry is what we’re on.  Wow, I’ve been living here for almost a year now.  I like Victorville though; the air is a lot better and I’m back in the high desert.  Plus, something is happening here, a sort of regrowth.  It’s slow in the making but things are starting to happen.  This town is in the right place for the future.  The whole of the Victor Valley is, for that matter.  And I’ve been capturing parts of it.  But these are photos from last year (remember, I’m catching up to the present).  And again, I’m laying the ground work for my “Victor Valley Project” but I’m not aware of it at this time.  I call these survey shots for future projects.  This day was my first real Victorville/Victor Valley survey.  I have done many site surveys since these.  I have done quite a few actual photo shoots and project work too since then too.  I’ll be posting some of that in this blog too but these are from last June.  I shot it with my PowerShot A540 too.  Have a look.






No comments:

Post a Comment