Friday, March 9, 2012

Chriskwanzakkah 2010, Part 1, The Party

Oh man, look at me – I missed a day.  Well, here was the next event I shot.  This was the annual Chriskwanzakkah party.  The event was held in December 2010 and it was an affair to be experienced.  Held I at Kevin Flint’s studio (yes the same Kevin from the Collaboration Project) at the Brewery Complex in LA, this was a holiday party like no other.  I will break this up into 6 parts so that it’s not overwhelming.  Looking at the photos and remembering the event makes it clear that the photos don’t do it justice.  You have to experience this thing.  But take a look anyway.






Yep, that’s a hot tub back there.
 Look at that boogie down.
9 photos – shot in program mode so the aperture, shutter speed and ISO set by the camera.  Night time shooting so I set my ISO at 1600 and I randomly used my Speedlite 430EX flash.  I shot this all with my kit lens, EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, on my Canon EOS Rebel XS.  Tomorrow I’ll show you the “Pretty Faces” of Chriskwanzakkah.

No comments:

Post a Comment