Thursday, March 1, 2012

Halloween 2010 in Fontana, CA

Wow, look at the time.  I should be going to bed but I wanted to get this done so a little sleep deprivation will need to occur.  Ok, we were living in Fontana at this time, with my aunt.  She belongs to a big church out there called Abundant Living or something like that.  They have this thing called “trunk or treat”.  First time I had heard of such a thing.  I need to crawl out from under my rock more often.  This event is a big deal.  They had gourmet food trucks out there, a midway and live performances – just a lot going on.  The important thing was that my pirates (my kids) had fun.








Eight photos – aperture, shutter speed and ISO set by the camera because I was shooting in program mode.  As usual at night, I set the ISO at 1600.  And I shot this all with my kit lens, EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, on my Canon EOS Rebel XS.  Yeah!  I am getting my post in!  I will shoot for another one tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment