Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sarita, Part 1

Hello again.  Here is Sarita.  We did this shoot back on December 12, 2010.  I really like doing portraiture and Sarita is beautiful.  I did this shoot a little different because I adjusted contrast and sharpness.
I shot this group of 6 in program mode.  The shutter speed was 1/200 at F-14.  The ISO was 400 and I used my Speedlite 430EX external flash on every photograph.  I also use a preset so I could turn up the contrast by 2.  I really like this photo.
This photo was set up about the same way but rather than turning up the contrast, I turned up the sharpness by 3.  And I took this in black and white.
On this photo it’s pretty much the same set up as the previous photo.
There is no change here either.
We were doing the shoot at an unoccupied warehouse in Fontana.  The white walls made for a nice back drop.
Monochromatic again because I think it looks really classical.


6 photos all taken with my kit lens, EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, on my CanonEOS Rebel XS and part 1 of this post is in the record books.

No comments:

Post a Comment