Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chriskwanzakkah 2010, Part 2, Pretty Faces

Ok, here it is!  The pretty faces of Chriskwanzakkah 2010!  Well, some of the pretty faces and a few guys too.
That collar is impressive.
I love this guy’s hair.
A beautiful smile for the holidays.
One of the dancers who performed.
Kendra Cryan of Liquid City.  She’s great and curates art shows among other things.  I did a couple of stories about what she does on examiner.com.
Bleach – guess why here name is Bleach.
The DJ who’s name escapes me (this was back in 2010).
Another dancer.
Another dancer.
Another dancer whose name is Eighth Letter speaking to Kevin Flint.
Some fella and Avery.
I love this hat.
That’s a holiday dress.
And here is Avery again with Jacen.  I should get out there more often.



14 photos – shot in program mode – which equates to aperture, shutter speed and ISO set by the camera and I manually set my ISO at 1600.  I used my Speedlite 430EX flash on every one of these photos.  All photos were photographed with my kit lens, EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, on my Canon EOS Rebel XS.  The next post will feature the hula hoop of Chriskwanzakkah.

No comments:

Post a Comment